Jan 28, 2010

Part dose

So I kept up with pot. from Houston while I was in Denver. We texted the whole time and I let him know that I would be flying back into Houston. I mentioned something about relieving some stress from the day in Denver by going out on the town with a friend that lives in Houston. After I found out she was busy and had other plans, I texted him saying I had a change of plans and probably wouldn't stay unless he wanted to do to quick meet up somewhere, possibly drinks because I needed to give my liver a little workout from the stress from Denver... To which he said...
"Well, I know so good places in Houston to go out."
"I need to change, I can't go out like how I am." (at this point I was in half day old make up, jeans, a tshirt, and boots... Not going out material...
"That's ok you can change at my place, if you want."
"Sounds like a plan."

He gives me directions, then I get confused, then he texts me his address...
I pull into the garage and I see Benzes, Bentleys, BMWs, Audis, Lexi, etc. (SCORE!)
He carries my bag into his loft and it's like a maze to get to it...
He makes me a drink, we talk, blah blah blah, then I give him options of what I have to go out in... We choose and I change while he watches some tv in the living room...

I must admit, I looked pretty damn cute! We get into his BENZ L350 and head to this bar with the black band. THEY WERE SOOOOOOO GOOD! Buys me drinks, we dance, I get tipsy because I hadn't had anything to eat and wasn't hungry. It's about 1:30 and we decide to go back to his place. We get back and we watch tv, then we start to kiss, and then we do the dirty. It was really good! We don't get to bed until 5:30 or 6:00am and I woke up at 9:00am to a band playing.... FML. We have sex again, talk, and cuddle. It's 1:00pm and we decide to go to lunch. I take a shower and get cleaned up and we head out.

Haven't talked to him lately. Sent him a text a couple of days ago, but no response. I'm not really that worried about it. SO MUCH NEW NEWS LADIES!
Yes, I just have to give you the cliff hanger!

2 comments:

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

Post again soon!

SunshineSugar said...

well if u dont hear from him at the least u got a fun night out, free drinks, and great sex so win-win either way haha x3