Jan 4, 2010



Very first thing this morning... A call from SMY!
I LOVE  Monday mornings when he calls. And to know that the first thing after he gets out of his house, I am the one he calls.  It makes me have this huge shit-eating grin on my face. We had gotten on the subject of spoiling and how I needed to be spoiled again soon. He asked me if I had gotten everything I wanted from V.S. I told him sure, but I need more bras and don't get them from V.S. (having HUGE boobs suck! So freaking expensive for cute, good quality bras)  He wanted me to come by the office and be a little naughty secretary today, unfortunately I couldn't because I had to help my mom finish moving... which still isn't finished. I NEED A MASSAGE DADDY SMY! And preferably not from you, because you suck!

Mr. Denver called today, but my phone was in my car. I texted him back, and no reply. Maybe he is too old and doesn't know how to send texts? Who knows. If my mom can send texts, he should know how to...

Just a little post for now. The bath is calling my name and I can't resist it, like a mouse to a piece of cheese.

Toodles lovelies! (Almost getting delirious now, tehehe)




3 comments:

Nicole SugarSugar said...

LOL! This daddy knows I need some money. Mom is going to pay for a massage, but I think I'm going to milk it tomorrow. Act like I can't move that fast because I'm completely sore. Which is the case in the mornings, right now. I seriously have a built in stair stepper at my mom's new condo... It's going to be nice, but I'm not going to help her move out...

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read about Denver. Be safe and have fun! xoxo

Purpplebae said...

You can message "hackingloop6@ gmail . co m",. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouses and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps in catching cheating spouses by hacking and tracking their communications like calls, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. you can also text or call him on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647