Jan 12, 2010

Update, Finally!

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Just thought I would give you more than just a couple of sentences for a week...

The night out with the Texas girls was amazing... I had some guy hit on me that told me,
        "I will support you financially, emotionally, and will be faithful to you."
        I responded, "I don't think you could afford me, I don't believe in being faithful, and seems like you have gotten a lot of dumb girls in your bed with that one, but you're talking to a smart girl right now, step up your game." He was instantly intrigued. Come to find out he was in the army rangers or something, aka couldn't afford me, He was leaving for Germany or Belgium within two weeks, and HE HAD THE RALPH LAUREN POLO GUY TATTOOED ON HIS CHEST... say it with me girls, "FUCKING DOUCHE LORD."



        Mean while the girls (Ivanka and Southern) had left me and went up to the bar... left me to fend for myself with this super dumb idiot guy. I forgave them. And then I met up with my brother downtown to give him a ride back to his house... well that didn't end till 5:30 in the morning and had to move the next day. It was dumb of me but whatev.

Lately...

I have been getting organized, talking to pots, and giving SMY's ego a complete boost... (which he completely needs)



The newest edition to the POT (haha see what I did right there?!) is Mr. Talkative.
Mr. Talkative talked my ear off yesterday when we spoke on the phone, but seems very serious about the whole meeting and shopping and his country club and house, did I mention BOAT!  He emails have been very grammatically correct (THANK GOD) and a pleasure to read. He lives out on a lake and has a boat and a dog and goes golfing and shopping and loves to eat up at the club house (I think is a 4 star restaurant). He wanted for me to come up to where he lives and go shopping and out to dinner on New Years Ever, but I had to break it to him that I would be babysitting or I would totally go... He has the voice of a pilot, which kinda freaks me out, because my father is a pilot... I really hope they don't know each other if he does do a little flying. Maybe I should ask...

Well now I'm off to go stroke SMY's ego for a little bit... aka "work".  So he is paying me to go through stuff in his office and whatnot. $20/hr pretty nice for him. Yesterday I had only worked like 2 or 3 hours and he said something about being generous before we talked about money.  "What about $100?"
"If you're really generous, you would give me a little extra."
WABAM!
A check written for $120 when I was only supposed to get paid for $40. All in a day's work, ladies... Now these checks should be reading $1000 and I wished he would have given me $200, but remember he is small time. I boost his ego, he buys me amazing sushi and takes me out for bottle service and what not, not to mention the drugs... excellente! I mean, NO! I don't do drugs!



I told SMY about Mr. Denver and he wants his "butt nutt" (yes that's the nick name he calls me, horrible I know, but he says it because he knows I hate it)  to be very safe and call him if ANYTHING goes wrong... Well you know how this little trip is on the weekend? He wants me to call him if there is an emergency so wifey doesn't get all in his business... I told him I was checking in with my bestie every couple of hours... Mr. Denver was completely fine with that as well. He said "I want you to feel comfortable, that way you will be more fun." HA! Well spoken my man...
Mr. Denver has two mountain houses and one or two in the city... We are supposed to head up to one of the mountain houses (whichever one isn't rented right now) for a night. UMM HOT TUBING IN SNOW AND FRESH AIR! I heart the mountains! He owns a mortgage company and mostly does commercial... so pretty wealthy... YAY!

Psycho in a hand basket called me yesterday, I thought it was Mr. Denver from his office, FUCKING WEIRDO! Thank god I was busy and had a friend in the car with me....

Mr. G messaged me the other day saying he would be in town in 4 weeks... YAY! waiting for his HAWT voice to give me a ring on my cute little phone. Have to keep in mind he is a little player, but looking at all my guys, I guess I am too...

Well, Off to "work" to get some money or lunch... I wonder what we will have for lunch time today...

Luv ya meant it!
- Nicole SS

2 comments:

SunshineSugar said...

sounds like things are going well. let us know how the mountains trip goes! x3

Purpplebae said...

AT first it was heavy in my heart when my boyfriend said he need some space,he claimed he needed more time alone for himself at least for a month,i was devastated because i have built my life around him as the only man i've known for 3yrs.i couldn't figure it out b/cus we had always been at peace.When i came across a hacking testimony on my timeline,i decided to give it a trial.''hackingloop6@ gmail . com''hacked his phone and gained me remote access to his activities,very disappointed to see in his phone that he actually needed those times to be with this new lady who is about ten yrs older than him .