Feb 6, 2010

Date with country club guy.

As you probably know, I was super nervous when I agreed to meet him this weekend. I was still hanging onto feelings from the events that happened in Denver. I was an hour late and apologized profusely. He drives a VERY nice mercedes convertible. We met at a chain restaurant in a city that is pretty close to us both. They have a mall, which is better than mine at school, but nothing like the galleria in Houston or Dallas. Lunch was good, I ate a salad because I'm back on the spring break diet and my stomach has shrank, yet again. The previous day I hadn't eaten dinner the only meal I had was lunch. OH the poor college diet! How we have the most amazing love/ hate relationship. I'm sure my liver loves me more... 


Anyway, we go to shop and pick out somethings. This mall really didn't have the best shoe collection, which was a shame because I heart shoes. He kept telling me that I left him off easy and that we would have to go to Dallas to go shopping one weekend to make it up to me. We had talked about the "arrangement" and talked about the horror stories from past pots (like denver) and his horror stories. It's was funny... He just gave this girl his credit card and she charged up $4000. HOLY SHITE! 


Anyway, he brought up the whole allowance thing, I was relieved. He said "So would 2-3000 be enough." AHHHHH YES!! I told him that my dad had pretty much cut me off without any warning and I had been busy trying to get a job or trying to find some money to get books. He told me "maybe I should just buy your books instead of spending $500 on shopping for you, since we only spent $50 today"  UMM YES!! 


He seems so nice and gentlemanly. He filled up my gas tank, got me a missing turning bulb. No cash in my pretty hand but I think better things will come with time. He mentioned going to Shreveport and New Orleans for little weekend trips when I want to get away...  That would be amazing! 


I hope I'm not jinxing it!


Ta-ta for now my sugar dumplings!







4 comments:

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

I knew something good would come along :) Keep posting the details, I love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's a keeper! <3

SunshineSugar said...

so far, so good x3

Purpplebae said...

Heartbreak can cause emotional damage,kindly look out for those cheating signs in your relationship and take your time before trusting people that you give them the right to mess with your heart. I recommend this cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you want to find out if your partner is cheating on you, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he does all hacking stuff, and also improves Credit score, he is also reachable on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,his services are affordable.