Feb 18, 2010

My life has been so busy lately. I have been talking to SMY on the daily for at least an hour. I miss him and totally want to jump his bones as soon as I go back home.

Haven't heard back from country club guy. Poof? Who knows...

I need money STAT.

Costa Rica is going to happen over spring break... well that's the plan, who knows if it will change.

I don't know if I'm going to Vegas.... It's a damn shame...

I have lost more weight and I'm finally fitting into my jeans from 2 years ago... It's such a relief. Now to just keep up with it... I think my diet, which consists of cigarets, booze, 1-2 meals a day, and coffee are helping a lot... SOOOOO unhealthy I know, but I had to jump start it...

NEW JEANS HERE I COME!

New PotSD... More to come later, I don't want to jinx it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I laughed at your "diet", because thats pretty much what I do before a big vacation. Add gym twice a day. Spring break in 3 weeks. Whoo hoo!

Feel free to check out mine - fromsugarwithlove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome about Costa Rica! I completely feel you about being busy. School is kicking my butt! Ali asked about you lol.

Please always let me know when you are in town. We need to hang out again :)