Feb 28, 2010

Valentines Weekend...

I know it's super late! Ever since I have been back I have been crazy busy with school, moving, and just general life.

His name will be Chitown. He lives in Chicago, we met at a bar down on 6th, the dirty part of 6th... BLAH, but my friend wanted to go down there because she had never experienced 6th before...
He makes shit tons of money, looks goofy, travels ALL the time, has a condo in Chicago but I don't know where... Joan I need you to tell me if he is legit! Text messages, some convos on the phone. Going slow with him just because our lives are so busy right now.

In other news...
I think I have lost a little bit more weight, I moved out of my ghetto apartment... Pictures to come when I get a sofa and dining table. I have 7 guys (not daddies) coming after me... haha it's so much fun. I don't get it when I'm not looking they just come. I'm about to get a quasi- PR job for this little magazine in town. I LOVE my new place, it's so amazing. I'm thinking about getting a dog because I have a HUGE backyard so I have been looking online at adoptable doggies it's so much fun!

One of the 7 guys is in the military and inactive. SUCH a gentleman, going back to school, totally has potential for making shit tons. I might borrow his dog... OH and his parents have horses... YES!!!!!!!!! I miss riding SO much. I'm just ready for a nice day to go ride out there. He might be jealous of my skills. We have plans to go to this pool hall tonight, I'm a shark... I'm super excited hopefully I won't beat his ass too hard, whatever he is pretty good.  I'm sure I will update on that later.

So my sugar is depleting, Hopefully the Texas girls will reunite and tear up the town prowling for sugar in the near future.

Luv y'all Mean it!
Nicole
xoxo

2 comments:

ivanka said...

ohhhh dirty 6th...

Purpplebae said...

You can message "hackingloop6@ gmail . co m",. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouses and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps in catching cheating spouses by hacking and tracking their communications like calls, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. you can also text or call him on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647