Mar 6, 2010

What is going on with me?

Have you ever felt like you give a piece of your heart and soul to everyman you have sexual relations with?

I'm feeling that right now, I think I have mad feelings for Military guy. I just can't figure him out, which I usually read men right off the bat and can tell exactly what they are thinking when they are starting to think about it. I think he can't figure me out either and I might know why...

He used to be a quasi sugar baby! YES, it came up in conversation in between pausing an amazing movie. Although he never got an allowance and didn't even know he was being a sugar baby. I told him a little about SMY because I think wifey had called me from his phone since it was late and on a Friday night. Our calls are limited to weekdays during regular working hours. I'm too scared to text or call him back.

I got the feeling that Military guy was a little pissed off at this fact but was almost intrigued that I was smart enough to do something like this. He had made some snotty comment along the lines of "well I can't be your daddy" and halfway jokingly I said, "No, you're too young and don't have enough money to get your window fixed." I know, very low blow, but hey you mess with the bee she will sting you.

We have had almost some of the same experiences, sex is ok, but I don't think I turn him on enough... Maybe I'm just a fun little toy, like he is being for me. Am I over thinking this?

I feel like Belle/ Hannah from Secret Diary of a Call Girl in the past episodes with Duncan...

Any advice?

2 comments:

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

I don't know whether or not I have advice for you, but I feel I was in a similar situation just a few weeks ago. I do think that once you have sex with someone you can get attached much easier. This does not happen to me in sugar dating, only real life dating. I've learned to read the men I date in real life. I can tell when someone is just using me. Sad thing is, sometimes I let them just because I like them too much to have them leave my life completely.

Purpplebae said...

I never believed that my boyfriend was cheating on me, not until I caught him red handed, thanks to cyber lord 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', for hacking his phone and sent me a spyapp that gained me remote access to his phone activities. I caught them pants down in a hotel room through a GPS tracker that got me to their location. Contact 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you think your partner might be cheating on you, he's a legit and genuine hacker ,his service is affordable.