Mar 1, 2010

What?

I think my relationship with SMY is becoming more developed than I had thought. I had said something along the lines of "Have you ever thought about this crazy thing called a future together?" I know, I stopped myself mid sentence and said "Never mind it's really dumb, next subject." He insisted that I go on... His reaction shocked me. I thought he would be freaked out, but I think honestly he cares a lot about me. I mean a close second to his son. "Nicole, I have considered a future together, and honestly I think we would be great for each other, I mean look how much we talk each day, and we always have something to talk about." AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT?!?!?!

I told him I'm coming back to my hometown in 10 days. He is counting down the days, so cute! I asked him if he had an extra microwave because I don't have one right now... You never know how bad you need one until you don't have one... He says we can go have lunch (SUSHI PLEASE) and go by target and get one... How adorable! "Girls can't live without a microwave, that's just ridiculous." Maybe I can get a red one to match my coffee maker!

Date with homeboy, military guy was fun! Tied at pool and he spent the night. He is such a gentleman. Amazing at cuddling. I'm supposed to get a massage later this week!

Till then my sugar dumplings...
Luv y'all mean it!
Nicole
xoxo

2 comments:

Ethel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earthy Pearl said...

LOL! CSB, girl, you really know how to do business.

Anyways, cuddling is awesome.
:)