Aug 20, 2010

HILAR!

READ FROM BOTTOM UP!! 


A-
Im a commitment phobe
To be happy
4'10", 300lbs, and 32 A
Princess is my name.... 

This is a joke right? Is this completely pre generated? 
______________________________________________________________
D-
Well why are you single? 
What are you looking for in a guy and a relationship? 
Whats your relationship "goal"?
If i may ask what happened with your ex?
Height/Weight/Bra size?
So can you tell me your name?
___________________________________________
ME- 
Thanks... 
I guess your question would be better answered by you... So what's the answer? My answer, maybe we are both bullshitters? Who knows. 
My name
_________________________________________
D- 
I really liked your profile, very nice and to the point. So what do you think we might have in common?
His name




Just thought I would share some of the BULL SHIT I have been wasting my time with... HAHA no I got some laughs out of it. What a joke!  I guess I get my amusement from time wasters these days. Hey at least I'm getting amusement! 

2 comments: