Aug 20, 2010

Tool Bag!

Read bottom and move up! I thought I stayed pretty classy through the whole thing (all things considered). Hmmmm This day is interesting already.


Honestly, your looking for a whore, unfortunately for you, I'm not one of those. Maybe this site wouldn't be your best bet to find what you are looking for... Try craigslist! 

--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 11:16am

well without sounding like a jerk I'm looking for a young attactive lady to have fun with in hotel rooms a few times a month.
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 11:10am

depends... Want to go a little more in-depth?
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 11:04am

how open minded are you
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 10:45am

I just don't want to see people around town and they know me from the site. Classmates, friends, etc. Just too messy and I don't like messes. 
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 10:40am

i was just wondering since your head was cut off in picture.
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 10:39am

I don't need to be discreet....
--------------------------------
MESSAGE Dated - 20 August, 2010 10:36am

are you needing to be discreet?

No comments: