Aug 23, 2010

Mr. Downtown is coming around again... (he was the one who would mail me messages but wouldn't have anything but small talk and weather talk). He has come across 3 of my profiles now and has messaged every one. I'm not going to tell him it's me this time and see where it goes.
 I wonder if he is too dumb to figure out that it's the same person just a different picture.... PROBABLY! (knowing my luck)

SMY is being a douche lord, but what's new now since he has split up with his wife.

Getting my MRI done tomorrow, let's see if I have to have surgery... I won't freak out until the s word.

Classes start next week and I'm not looking forward to these LAST two semesters... FML I will have to change my blog title!! Then it's to the REAL sugar baby game, I'm just on training wheels right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely site! Enjoy your honesty!