Sep 28, 2010

Update... maybe? I have been toooooooo busy!

Sorry guys! I haven't updated in a month.

Birthday weekend was wild. I got sick from the weekend festivities.

I joined weight watchers and I'm going to start the p90x series. YAY to loosing more weight!

Had a preggers scare with Military guy. I was freaked the fuck out to say the least.

I got a few messages from pots. Nothing to report to you guys yet.

I want to update with  a hilarious SD date or something to amuse everyone, but that hasn't happened yet due to the business of school and life.

Found out that I might have to have surgery and that I have a pinched nerve from the wreck... sweeeeeeeeet, not!

Hope everyone is doing well, I haven't even read anybody's posts lately.

1 comment:

SunshineSugar said...

yeah girl keep us in the know! i hear you about busy school and life... same thing here. love being busy though... just have to try to figure how to add a SD to the mix eventually for you lol x3