Dec 18, 2009

Date with SMY

He had decided on 3 places to go. A really good steak place and two sushi places (SMY and I LOVE sushi). So I made him decide on where he wanted to take me. Meanwhile I was joking around that he was going to cancel on me. He thought I was going to cancel on him because when I met him downtown (while I was with Ivanka) I might have been a little more than tipsy.  He kept saying "You might have had your beer goggles on." We all know how that goes.

Well, I was late because I had to look at this house with my mom (pictures will come a little later on FB). ALMOST A FREAKING HOUR. I hate builders who want to talk forever. It's a beautiful house, almost breath taking. I had texted him telling him that I was going to be late and that I would leave but I didn't have my car. He was my real-life GPS for like 15 minutes because I didn't know where I was going. We were outside of the restaurant and he said he had a present for me that he had gotten. I was very surprised and asked him what it was... He didn't tell me,  he handed me a victoria's secret gift bag....
"WHAT IS IT, A THONG?"
"No, that would have been too presumptuous."
A gift card. I didn't open it, yet.

We had lunch and it was VERY good. I'm retarded with chopsticks and he made the waiter make me the "child's version". Oh he was so sweet. We were about to finish eating and then came the "what are we doing next" conversation. He wanted to take me to the driving range. Well, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't golf and the fact that I had stiletto boots on didn't help matters. I asked him if he wanted to help me organize his office (he had mentioned that in a conversation on the phone to make a little cash) He replied, "If you were to come back to the office, I wouldn't be able to focus." I said, "there is nothing wrong with that, I'll make sure you focus." Regardless I got my way and went back to his office for a "massage". We all know what that means...

I followed him to his office and we watched tv for a bit. He gave me possibly the worst massage ever. It was thoughtful. One thing lead to another and we were doing the dirty... I know I know horrible of me. My hormones got the best of me. FUCK HORMONES!! He enjoyed it better than I did and I'm glad to please. So I guess I have him hooked in more than one way, mauhahahahahha.

After I left, I opened the present. Well the gift card didn't say anything the amount so I texted him what the amount was.... "150" WHAT?!?!?! FUCK YES! I only get my comfy boy shorts from vicki's so that's a good hefty amount. I called him and thanked him, he asked what I was going to do tonight and this weekend. I told him and I asked him what he was doing. He made sure that I would be the first one to know if he was going to go out without the wife. YES!!

Once again, I'm waiting for it to be Monday so I can talk and see him. I'm starting to hate the weekends. Next weekend he wants to go downtown and celebrate something of his friend's blah blah I wasn't really paying attention, he wants me to bring girlfriends. Ivanka, you down?

Update later babies! Luv ya Mean it!

4 comments:

Ethel said...

Yay! Okay so I def am feeling the sushiness I think I have consumed 4lbs of sushi after dating frozen lol. I love your blog keep up the posts!

-College sb

CatitaLove said...

Sounds like a good night. Have fun with that gift card!

ivanka said...

Definitely! I'm glad you got your comments back!

Nicole SugarSugar said...

Thanks girlies for the comments! Ivanka I'm so glad your down. Hopefully I can shake this sickness before then.