Dec 30, 2009

DENVER!!! I need help girls!



Girls, I might be going to Denver for a little weekend Vay-Kay. This guy is new, I guess I will call him Denver?

I haven't written about him yet even though we have been talking for a little while. His emails are funny, sarcastic, witty, pretty much everything that I am. He has a little foul mouth on him sometimes, but so do I. I was supposed to call him last night before I went to bed, but I ended up taking that absolutely AMAZING and divine cough syrup and slept on the couch instead of my bed. EWWWSPPPIES!!

Anyway he just mentioned something about a weekend up in Denver. Girls I need your help on Travel tips!! I'm leaving the 15th of Jan. and only staying till the 17th but I think that is enough time. I know I would probably need my own room and hotel. Even though I'm sure he has more than one house in CO. He is getting his secretary to look up flights. I hope hope hope it's first class.  I just now realized, I don't have any cold weather stuff to wear!! SHIT! I mean I have a ski jacket but I don't know how well it's going to keep me warm. I guess I have a pea coat. SHOPPING IS IN ORDER DADDY!

SO I have really never been around snow and I'm super excited. I went snowboarding when I was in high school but I wasn't in it for long. I ended up breaking my wrist so I was inside for the last 3 days. I LOVE SNOW! But that means no heels right?!? SO SHIT what am I going to wear?

SMY called me today pretty early, well earlier than his usual time. I didn't answer. Then I got a call from a blocked number. I never answer those, if they leave a voice mail, I might call them back. I called SMY back and he sounded pretty stressed.
"*wifey* went though my phone last night, she is probably going to call you."
"I think she already did, I didn't answer."
"OK, well I'll talk to you later."
"k bye."

I think I have broken down SMY a little more. I know why he wants me around. I remind him of a younger version of his wife. When she was skinny, athletic, beautiful, not a bitch, etc. I can deal with that. I know he won't get too attached just because he LOVE LOVES variety. I think I will keep him around for nights out to clubs and partying. He isn't really the ultimate sugar daddy. He is like the fun, little gift, drug, drinks, fill up my gas tank daddy. Nice to have around when I want to go crazy downtown or try a new sushi place, but sucks with the allowance and keeping his wife out of his phone. DRAMA! No, thanks. I'll pass!  I might need to teach him how to lie a little better.

8 comments:

FL Sugar said...

Do you have any cute boots? Flats for the day and high heel for the night in Denver.

I would wear nice look leggings, flat ankle boots, and a cute cardigan on the plane. And def bring your pea coat.

Ethel said...

FUCCKKK I hate the wifes lol. I am sure you will find something extra cute to wear. Def get boots with a nice thin heel. Umm ugg boots with leggins and jeans are always cute. http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/0/3987/02_2009/fe5f7a5c33656bb8_Nicole-Richie.preview.jpg

Ethel said...

HOWEVER Sarah SB will prob say wear nothing LMAO

-College Sb

Nicole SugarSugar said...

I probably should wear nothing... JUST kidding...

I LOVE LOVE that red pea coat! I might NEED one! Daddy dearest love!

I'm just afraid that I'm going to get out of the airport and it's going to be frozen and I'm going to fall. Kind of like the scene in the movie New In Town. She doesn't really fall in that vid. but I think she slips in the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1554121497/

Yep... that's totally me. Cute shoes and all. Except my new swiss luggage at my side. Not a dumb cart.

As for the wife, she called me 3 times today. Why does she want to know about me so bad? I'm kind of pissed at SMY. That he would be smart enough not to put me in such a drama filled situation. I think he feels bad.

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

LOL Bekah!! Yes, wear nothing :-P

No, but really. I am from the Northeast so I know all about the struggles of trying to look cute in terrible/freezing weather! Ugg boots are a MUST. Leggings/skinny jeans with flats and a cute top are fine for day dates. For a night date, unless you are going someplace extremely fancy, I'd say just wear a nice pair of jeans, basic black heels or heeled boots (obviously nothing strappy!!). Cardigans are great too, since you can layer. I know all this info seems pretty "DUH!!" but hopefully it helped you out somehow!! =) And your peacoat should be just fine, too. Tell Mr. Denver that you will need to do some shopping when you get there!

Nicole SugarSugar said...

Can you believe I don't have a pair of uggs?HAHA I might need to get a pair when I'm there. I'm thinking about having my mom shop for a red pea coat, because that one was UBER ador. mommy or sugar daddy dearest!
I think being a sugar baby comes easy for being the baby of the family. I'm used to being spoiled...

Girls any advice on traveling to a strange city? Have any of you done that before?

Goal Digger said...

Travelling to a strange city... the best advice that i can give you is for you to look up flights and hotel rooms. Get a price and ask him to pay pall or western union you money for the trip. (ask for an additionall $100 of what the cost... this is for incidentals). By doing this you can ensure that you have your own hotel room AND you have a return flight... my email is on my blog if you have specific questions

Purpplebae said...

Contact cyber lord on "hackingloop6@gmail . com", call or text him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785, if you need the service of a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration, keeping tab on your kids or employees, upgrade your credit score or clearing of unwanted records,also if you want to hack and gain remote access to your partner's phone activities. hackingloop is a legit and reliable hacker,customer service and efficiency is top notch.