Dec 30, 2009

Holy psycho in a hand basket

 In the beginning of the conversation, he kept repeating "Do you understand what I'm looking for?", he never really said anything but this in his profile.


        "I am looking for someone cute, open minded, and clean cut. I want to find someone easy going that I can spoil. I know just as much about fashion as most girls claim so I feel as though I always give good advice. I am not shallow though and personality counts just as much as looks. I am not into tattoos or piercings but I can make exceptions. I find myself to be personable, attractive, and well dressed. I am enjoy working out and playing tennis. Please contact me if you have any interest. "


That's pretty easy to understand. He wants a girl to have around. Spoil. Obviously someone with cute looks, because he is going to fly her out to NY and actually SEEEEEEEEE her. 


WRONG!


This guy wants to have phone conversations for $200 a call... Just a phone conversation about him pouring his life on me and his deepest darkest secrets. WHAT THE FUCK. He started talking about how he liked to look at black guy's cocks... WHAT THE FUCK (x 54,398,083,345,983).  I told him I had an appointment that I needed to get to prior to the conversation, for an easy out, just in case. He didn't want to fly me out to NY. No meeting, just talking about how he likes cocks and likes to look at them. Let me repeat myself again. 
WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK?!?!!?
I'm laughing to myself now because it's so fucking redick! If he wanted someone to talk to about that stuff he could have just gone to a therapist or like DONE IT ONLINE!






Flight is booked for Denver! 

6 comments:

ivanka said...

lol... I can just imagine you on the phone with him! You should have told him to look on manhunt.com or adamforadam.com (don't ask how I know these) if he wants a giant penis.

Oh and congrats on the Denver trip! that sounds exciting!

Earthy Pearl said...

I think you just got hardcore trolled. Although that was definitely an unfortunate experience, I must apologize for laughing out loud.

Either that, or this fellow has some serious reading comprehension problems. Which is apparently very common on these websites....

However, thank you for sharing this.

May the sugar come pouring onto you in the new year. =D

Earthy Pearl

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

lol that is so funny! give him my number, ill let him talk to me for $200! It will be good practice if I ever go into psychology lol!

Ethel said...

So did you get the $200? LOL I would have done it LMAO

Nicole SugarSugar said...

lol If you want the $200 give me your profile things and I'll make him get in contact with you.

He didn't call back, I'm too transparent on the phone, and the whole "I like black cocks" comment totally threw me against a wall, hard. So all in all, I didn't get the $200. Maybe I should do it.... I just don't know if I want to talk about cock and not get any. lol I mean.... I'm a perfect little angel. I would NEVER do such a thing.

Goal Digger said...

OMG! let me guess... you met him on SD for me... he is from NJ! This guy contacted me as well... he talked about this when I called him... and then i never heard from him again... i dont think he has the $200 to pay per call but just likes talking to random girls for free... dude is a loser