Dec 24, 2009

Maybe I should update....

(are you kidding me, these are redick!)
Well nothing sugar has been going on lately. I bought some new boy shorts and some really cute sweats with the gift card SMY got me. We haven't been talking as much since I have been into town. He did give me a wake up call yesterday(after I had sent a text saying I missed them), but I was completely out of it at 8:30am because I had just woken up at 6:30am to give myself another dose of my AMAZING codeine cough syrup. I WAS OUT OF IT. Probably shouldn't have even of answered my phone. Meh whatev., I was cute and cuddled up in my bed whispering sweet nothings wishing he was there with me.

I have lost touch with most of the potSDs but I'm sure they will be crawling back once the world goes back to normalcy from these crazy holidays.

I have already gotten my santa gift... A NEW SUIT CASE! It's real cute. Now I can travel and look cute instead of having luggage that I have had since I was like 9. YAY! It even has a cute place for my laptop. I also got a cute rhinestone crown coffee mug. It's going to be perfect for my 8am studios that will last till 3pm... FML.  I will update more when it comes tonight!!

Speak of the freaking devil... SMY called. What a cutie. Bad news wifey doesn't leave till SAT. FUCK THAT HOE BAG. She pushed her flight back, she knows something is up and he said "My cell is going to be under hard core surveillance the next couple of days because *wife* knows that I'm planning some xmas gifts for myself." hmmm does she think strippers? WHO KNOWS. Maybe I'm his little xmas gift. Maybe I should get him something? That would be a hard gift to shop for. Maybe a bottle of wine or some liquor. He loves vodka and patron. Think I might have found the perfect gift. Hello SPECS! He asked after he dropped off wifey and son at the airport if he could have morning sex with me at my house. I told him not at my house but possibly at his. Wifey might have cameras up or something... how funny would that be. I would give her a good show.

He mentioned something about hating xmas and all the gifts, he added that he loved shopping for mine. I asked why. "Because I didn't have to wrap it." Well SMY you do know you can have people wrap your gifts for you right? HAHAHA What a funny man. Personally, I LOVE wrapping. I always find the most perfect unexpected gifts for people. Wrapping it in the perfect gift wrap is always the most fun for me. I guess it's a talent I have.

I always think his wife loves catching him. His wife isn't dumb and is very intuitive. I hate intuitive people that work against me. Having them on your side is better, sometimes.

I'm so ready to booze it up. HUGE xmas dinner, Booze, Presents, Cards.... If only it would stop being so freaking windy...

MERRY CHRISTMAS SUGARS!!

3 comments:

ivanka said...

it is soooooooooooooo windy! I almost blew over earlier!!! have a fun after christmas with smy!

Nicole SugarSugar said...

There were snow flurries too! My car door decided to slam into me while I was getting gas. Damn wind. Will you be in town?

Purpplebae said...

Contact :"hackingloop6@gmail . com" Text or call + 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647 If you need a professional, untraceable and affordable ethical hacker majorly for hacking into email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any domain), blogs, database hack, keylogging, professional hacking into Institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of University grades, Credit score upgrade, Admin (staff) account hack -Access/Password (Facebook, Instagram, BBM, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, WordPress, iCloud accounts etc.), Tap into your spouse’s phone to monitor calls and text message interception;reach out to him if you actually require the services of a good ethical hacker,you will definitely attest to how good and efficient he is.I hope this helps someone.