Dec 27, 2009

So this was the night that I was most looking forward to. SMY and I had talked about it all week. The night that we could finally go out on the town and we would have fun with his friends and my friends, well the ones that were in town, anyway. I decided to take a shower and then head over to my friend's house to get ready and do my hair. I had checked in with SMY to see what we were doing. He got a suite for the night, so no drinking and driving, SMART PLAN. The ultimate plan was to meet at the hotel, pre-party, and go to the club. Once again, I was an hour late. I'm really never late and the past two times that I have made plans to meet up with him at a specific time, I'm late. Probably doesn't look great on my part but I'm going to make it a point to be on-time the next time.

We valeted and I charged it to his room without asking him first, tehehehe. He met us down in the lobby, walked us up and carried my over night bag.  I could tell he had been drinking already while waiting for us girls. We all meet each other, start drinking, and decide to head to the bar. In the car ride over to the hotel, my friend was hoping that we would be taking a taxi to the club and save our precious little feet for dancing. SMY rings a taxi, MUSIC TO THE GIRLS' EARS and mine, of course. The heels that I was wearing last night wouldn't have been fun to make the trek it.

We get our booth for bottle service and start dancing and having a good time. OH so his friends that went out with us, know his wife... I MEAN LIKE ONE OF THEM IS BLOOD RELATED! Drinks start flowing, inhibitions go away. The next thing you know we are bringing a girl and another couple to the hotel to have a little after party. I got the hot waitresses numbers to come party. We have fun with our couple of drinks, a few laughs, blah blah blah.

Everything starts winding down, I change into sweats. SMY could not resist me. He could not keep his hands off of me the entire night. Needless to say I did not get any sleep whatsoever and neither did he. We talked about things, fucked, talked some more, fucked, some more fucking. hmm yepp  .
All in all, it was an amazing wild night adventure.  I don't know when his wife will be back in town, but hopefully never! I feel so sorry for him. He is treated like absolute shit.

I wish I could tell you all the details but then this would turn into a novel.

1 comment:

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

I still can't follow your blog =( I love your posts lol you are so naughty. Follow me back if you aren't already <3