Dec 1, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside



Officially downloaded the first song of Christmas!!

Baby, it's cold outside- Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel.
I'm so ready for finals to be over. Only two more weeks of class and the week of finals. I'm really looking forward to going to Vegas with the family. I know I know, you thought it was a SD taking me to Vegas... NOPE, No such luck yet. It should be fun with the family, mine is the crazy party animal type, yes it's going to be quite an adventure. I'm still debating on when when the family should go to Vegas. Before christmas or after... My christmas isn't going to be that exciting because we have to start packing and moving. BLAH I might just stay at my apartment for that little week...

In sugar news:
The only thing that is really going on right now is the guy that me and Ivanka (Adventures In Sugar Land) had met at the bar when we went out gallivanting around and looking for SD's.
I have been waiting on a nickname to come to me, but it hasn't yet. So let's just make one up, shall we?
His name: Mr. SMYank. (why not SMY for short?).
He has short hair, 6'2" ( I'm 5'6 so with 3"- 4" heels he was still taller than me... HARD TO FIND!), the build of a pro football player. YUMMM football players! OH not to mention blue eyes.  He was funny and bought Ivanka and I drinks and shots... btw Ivanka can drink, don't let this cute innocent looking girl fool you.

Back to SMY, he owns a construction company. I verified. He also was willing to give me the website and was very open about EVERYTHING. He has been a SD before. (check!) The only thing that is keeping us from seeing each other is school, my trip to vegas (maybe), and his trip to NY with his kid. So we might even see each other until next year. Sad day. He was joking about taking a "business trip" to where I go to school. That would be fun! Hopefully he is a little bit serious. Our conversations and texts are hilarious, sarcastic, witty, amazing. He called me this morning at 9 (before he knew that I had been up since 7am) and said "What's the story morning glory?" haha SO CUTE!  I'm very curious to see where this goes.

Updates as they come....
Ready to get completely annoyed with christmas songs yet?


1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

If you suspect that your significant other might be cheating on you, or hiding something from you, I refer to this Cyber genius "hackingloop6@gmail. com", he's legit and a reliable hacker,he helped save my marriage in the past and I promised him to share this online. He also improves credit score,you can also reach him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,tell him I referred you.