Dec 13, 2009

I thought weekends were something to look forward to...


I'm finding myself loving the weekdays and dreading the weekends because of SMY. I only talk to him during the week because his weekends are with his son. I haven't talked to him since Thursday and it was only a little chat because he was in and out of meetings and taking care of stuff at the office. He has been quite busy lately and that means more shopping and dinners for me. Yay!! I love when that happens.
 I can't wait to see him this coming Thursday!! I hope lunch will be amazing and anything we do after that.

I have talked more to Mr. Hardwood. He wants to do something this next weekend. Let's see if he tries to slither his way out of this one... he probably will and have some lame ass excuse. Oh well, I will have back up plans like I always do.

My sugar stream is slowly coming to a stop. I'm sure with the holidays coming up, there isn't going to be much activity.

I'm so ready to get finals over with. My father won't be too happy with my grades this semester but I tried my hardest with all things considered.

I seriously need a massage and a sugar scrub!!

No comments: