Dec 7, 2009

Update on SMY, sugar life, and half of my real life...



Sorry I haven't updated in about a week. Just haven't had very interesting news to tell you guys...

SMY:
He was going to surprise me with a visit up here. I figured he was just talking out of his ass like most guys do... Well I was right. He isn't coming. Which is actually better because I have a very busy week ahead of me. I FUCKING HATE DEAD WEEK OF FINALS! We are STILL going to class during dead week. FML. Anyway he isn't coming and it's better that way.

We had talked this morning about when I was coming back into town for the holidays. I asked him when I should and he said he wanted to take me to lunch on the Friday I get back. He mentioned something about this steak house that is really good. He said lunch, martinis, shopping, and maybe a hotel room.... "Umm I don't know about the hotel room" (our talks have been VERY flirtatious so I can see why he said that)  "I just don't want to promise you something and not follow through with it." SMOOTH MOVE ON MY PART! HA! He appreciated my comment.

Anyway ladies (maybe gentlemen) I don't know if I want to go shopping because my last experience shopping with Mr. BrickBreaker was a complete disaster! I felt like he was judging me on what type of shoes I would get. If they were too flashy, blah blah blah. He should have just shut  his mouth and observed what I liked. Whatever... end rant. Anyway I don't know if I want to go shopping, so what should I do?  He had mentioned something about the driving range... P.S. my whole family knows how to play golf but I DON'T! I told him I just never got around to getting lessons because I was always busy with horse shows and stuff. (BTW I ride horses... I know so cliche- being from Texas and riding horses... but I do the Jumping thing, so not completely true) So maybe it will be a good way for him to teach me and get closer that way.

He had said something about going to a shooting range with his son one time. So I mentioned it to him... Why not go there? Take some aggression out blah blah blah... but it almost seems too trashy in a way.  And I would want to take my aggression out in the bedroom if you know what I mean.  Put Put sounds too regular date-ie-ish (I know not a word, but sounded so perfect) SHITTTTTTT I don't know!!!  Maybe a spa date? couple's massage? Maybe not for the first "official" date...

GIRLS I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

No reply from Mr.Brickbreaker with the last email I sent him... (look below)

New pots. 


Mr. Downtown- Have been talking to him for about a week or 2... Wants to meet up, very short emails. No communication skills over email what so ever. He said he is different in person. FUCK I HOPE SO! Every time I ask him what he does, he somehow avoids the question... Not so sure about him but we will know soon enough.

Mr. Corvette- Yes he has one, I think he is in love with it. Small business owner. Has seen 2 other girls from my college. ASKED IF HE COULD STAY WITH ME WHILE HE WAS IN TOWN... UM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I told him I had three roommates and one of them was a guy... haha! Lies all Lies! He wants to meet for lunch sometime... we will see where that goes... probably not very far.

Mr. Sushi- Obsessed with sushi! YES!! Wants to meet when he gets back from Hawaii and Vegas... UMMMM yes please! He asked me to join him in Vegas... I told him I wasn't comfortable with that. He understood. He keeps hinting on me going on trips with him... CHYEAH!

Mr. Business- Currently in Germany for business. (check yes) We will see where that goes... Not too much on him yet but I'll let you know when I get some more!

Right now I think SMY is my best bet for a SD over the holidays... He isn't going to NY with his kid anymore (his wife is taking him) YAY! more time with him!!! I think he will help me get motivated to go work out more. HE IS OBSESSED! Maybe yoga membership?  Yes please daddy! I NEED CASH, BILLS AND X MAS PRESENTS NEED TO BE PURCHASED!

Back to studying my life away and writing papers. Jesus I haven't even eaten yet!

1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

Contact cyber lord on "hackingloop6@gmail . com", call or text him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785, if you need the service of a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration, keeping tab on your kids or employees, upgrade your credit score or clearing of unwanted records,also if you want to hack and gain remote access to your partner's phone activities. hackingloop is a legit and reliable hacker,customer service and efficiency is top notch.