Nov 29, 2009

I think I made an EWWWWPSIES!

I just sent Mr. Brickbreaker an email that probably wasn't the best to send, especially when I'm hung over and bitchy. OH WELL! Maybe I am channeling my inner bitch more? That's ultimately what he wanted, right?


Just some food for thought! I'm not really expecting an email back, but if you feel inclined to do so, great.  


If you knew that you weren't very good at taking control with first-time sugar babes,  why even proceed to talk to me? Did you think that I was going to be more dominate in person? Yes, I was very submissive but I was trying to get a feel of your personality, etc.  Usually when you do that you don't take the wheel, it's like watching a creature in its own habitat (ant farm, zoo, etc.). 


This isn't supposed to be a bitch fest but maybe you can see it from my perspective a little better. (you should always have other people's perspectives going through your mind) Maybe take this with a huge grain of salt, or put it in that file storage of yours. 


 About planning another date, why did you say anything if you weren't going to follow though?  Obviously you felt a connection because usually people wouldn't have mentioned meeting up another day. I was quite confused on that.  But maybe you don't fit into the "most people" category. 


I wish you luck on your journey. Hope your weekend went well. 


A fellow blogger and I went out last night to scout for potSDs, She might have hit the jackpot, don't want to double jinx it for her. Possibly one on my end as well. He had called last night on my way home to see if I was making it home safely. He wanted me to go back to the four seasons with him, but I declined. I'm quite glad I did, adds more mystery to the pot... I'm thinking he is married because he sent a text saying not to call or text till monday... assuming wifey will look at his phone? I didn't look for a ring, I was a little too tipsy at that point. 


Don't you hate when alcohol just sneaks up on you? I feel like absolute shit today and have decided to drive back to school at 5:30 in the morning to make it to my only class on Monday. FML! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say your email was bitchy - atleast not my my standards.

It was assertive. ;)

Nicole SugarSugar said...

"assertive", I love how you put that! I giggled a bit.