Nov 18, 2009

Brick Breaker






Here I am looking at SD4M, noticed I had a couple of messages... SWEET!


I opened this one message. 


"...You wrote beautifully about the things you enjoy; perhaps you could tell me more about things you're seeking to attain for yourself. Don't hold back -- honest expression of desires and expectations is where any good SB/SD relationship starts..."


Finally a person who actually reads a profile and writes beautifully. Not to mention wants me to be upfront and honest about everything. We have emailed back and forth and I feel I have been writing a novel or book. It takes me about an hour to send him back an email, I'm not complaining, It's actually quite fun. 


"This letter may have been even more boring than the last!  Oh, woe is me, having to write a reply to such a tedious missive... if only the BrickBreaker app on my BlackBerry weren't broken I could be having so much fun right now ..." 


His name is going to be.... Mr. Brick Breaker. Can you sense the sarcasm?


"...But one thing is crucial: you should feel an increasing sense of power as well as security as the SD/SB dynamic evolves.  It must never feel like "I'm getting this because I'm giving him that."  Have you reached that milestone yet, or given thought to it?  My advice is not to rush just because you've convinced yourself it's expected.   That's poison."


Perfectly put, my good man! Do you guys think so? He seems to want me to be very comfortable in the relationship and if I'm not he/we will fix it. 


Quick question: Do you ever feel like you write more beautifully than you talk in person? 


Sometimes I think I have that problem. Don't get me wrong, I can talk, I'm just more submissive in conversations (usually). I don't typically talk about things I don't have much knowledge about. I really dislike talking about me too much as well. 




Haven't heard from MR. G. Sent him an email this morning but haven't gotten word back. 





1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

If you suspect that your significant other might be cheating on you, or hiding something from you, I refer to this Cyber genius "hackingloop6@gmail. com", he's legit and a reliable hacker,he helped save my marriage in the past and I promised him to share this online. He also improves credit score,you can also reach him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785,tell him I referred you.