Nov 21, 2009

Not too much excitement going on.

I was shopping online earlier this morning. I BELIEVE I DIED AND WENT TO SHOE HEAVEN...  So funky, so cute!


I'm super excited to go back home for the Thanksgiving holidays. Family, SDs who want to take me shopping, hockey games, more shopping with the family, meals, card playing, drinking, and lots of laughs to come out of next week. Two dates on Wednesday might have me a little flustered but I'm sure I can manage.

Mr BrickBreaker is coming along nicely. We have emailed everyday, at least twice a day. We have a meeting set up for Wednesday when I get back home. Shopping is what he wants to do. OH THANK THE SHOPPING LORDS! Hopefully a new pair of boots, since my last ones pooped out on me. He wants to go to the shopping mall that has burberry, saks, neiman, betsey, etc. YAY!!! Hopefully he follows through. Jinx?... hopefully not.

Mr. Hardwood- is not really a SD. Actually came into my life before I started thinking about being a SB. VP of a company. Our first date was at the horse races. Paid for everything including my bets. Anyway he wants to go to a hockey game (never been to one) on Wednesday. So hopefully my first meeting with BrickBreaker won't run THAT late. If it does then I'll just have to be late.

2 more PotSDs coming along.  More on those when they come.

Did I mention how much I love weekends?!

Until then sugars!




1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

Contact :"hackingloop6@gmail . com" Text or call + 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647 If you need a professional, untraceable and affordable ethical hacker majorly for hacking into email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any domain), blogs, database hack, keylogging, professional hacking into Institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of University grades, Credit score upgrade, Admin (staff) account hack -Access/Password (Facebook, Instagram, BBM, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, WordPress, iCloud accounts etc.), Tap into your spouse’s phone to monitor calls and text message interception;reach out to him if you actually require the services of a good ethical hacker,you will definitely attest to how good and efficient he is.I hope this helps someone.