Nov 16, 2009

MR. G

WELCOME!
Decided that this would be an interesting way to be close to other SB's in the sugar community.

Here is the latest SD info:

 We will call him Mr. G(the very first SD of my SB world)
I had a date with him about 2-3 weeks ago. Accent, very sexy (for mid30's), likes to dominate in conversations (which I am ok with).  Likes to drink. HILARIOUS!

Our date went amazing! We were supposed to meet up this past weekend. He was "still conducting business" and too busy to make it back. I decided to take a much needed night/weekend with the girls. He said he would call, but still hasn't. Do y'all have troubles hearing from your SD's? Keep in mind he has texted maybe once or twice a day.
I'm starting to feel like he might have another SB lined up. Maybe he is weighing out his options? Or not interested anymore? (but if that was the case, wouldn't he just tell me?)Who knows.  I might be jinxing it with this post but after all its a memoir of my Sugar world experiences.

Keep you updated with the latest as it comes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will encountered SDs that are flakes, johns, cheap or those that will string you along without saying they're not interested. Don't get discouraged...this journey will have its sugar highs and lows but it's rewarding in the end.

Good luck!!

ivanka said...

OMG! I am so happy I found your blog! I am going to make two assumptions here...
1. We are in the same city.
2. Your Mr. G = Aus I wrote about in one of my posts... haha you can have him! I didn't even meet him before he left. too funny and too small of a world.

If I'm correct in both of my assumptions, please email me at vanka.guld@gmail.com
I'd LOVE to trade notes ;)

x!
ivanka

Purpplebae said...

You can message "hackingloop6@ gmail . co m",. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouses and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps in catching cheating spouses by hacking and tracking their communications like calls, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more. you can also text or call him on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647