Nov 27, 2009

Mr. BrickBreaker is a bust



So I finally got an email back from him...


 "I wanted to leave a day or so for us both to think about how our first meeting went.  I had a lovely time spoiling you for an afternoon -- but I just can't shake the feeling that you'd be better off with a different type of Daddy than I. (why set up another meeting if you weren't interested?) One who's more naturally dominant and authoritative.  I'm not very good at taking control with first-time sugar babes; I already knew that. (Then why pursue me if you already knew ?) 
 
We tried it out, and you got a couple of cute things to enjoy and (hopefully) some great preparation for meeting the SD who is just perfect for you.  Enjoy the rest of your break here in *place that I live* and I wish ya the greatest success, both in your search for a SD and everything else!"


What should I say back to this?! Should I even say anything? Why waste my time fuck head? I have to be thankful for my new earrings and my new boots. At least I got something out of it, right? I guess it wasn't a total waste of time. Maybe we can be friends or possibly be together later when I get more "selfish".  
 


1 comment:

BlackDiamond said...

I wouldn't say it's a total waste of time as it does add to your SB experience. Yeah it sucks but hey, you did get some good stuff!