Nov 26, 2009

Mr. BrickBreaker

So the date went fairly well with Mr. Brickbreaker. I met up with him and then we went shopping. He wanted me to shop for shoes, so I did. I only came away with one pair. Saddening! The shoes just weren't speaking to me. I did get some amazing betsey johnson earrings!  THEY ARE SO AMAZING!! I love them so much!! He wants to meet back up on Saturday before I leave again. I hope it goes better than today. I'm sure it will seeing as I was so nervous. **update** Haven't heard from him since I sent an email thanking him for a lovely time. Maybe he will be *poof*daddy?

Mr. Hardwood flaked on me again.... 2nd time.  He had said something about not hearing from me and wanted to cancel the date. He had also said something about dating other people... WEIRD!! Why didn't he just call me like a normal person...?!?!

I love being back in my home town... Me and my sister went downtown to scout some places out. We got free bottle service for the night! I love promoters! Mad props to the promoters!!

Hope you all have an amazing thanksgiving!

No comments: