Nov 17, 2009

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar





So here I am, bored on a Monday night and get inspiration to look for a SD on Craigslist... I know, not very safe, but for me they are a little easy for me to weed out.

  • poor grammar
  • asking for body shots (naked)
  • Etc.


After posting 3 posts on craigslist and getting flagged for every one of them. I snatched up 4... 3/4 are promising.


  1. I educated one on what an SD actually does ( granted I don't like teaching at this point because I don't have that much experience) maybe I did that to two, but that was one that asked me for the body pictures (LAME)  This guy wanted to meet up during the week to get drinks and see if we would click. I replied back that I couldn't and could do it next week, despite it being thanksgiving week and all. (hope we can meet, he looks very cute from his pictures) The only thing I am worried about is he didn't tell me his age, just his age range. HMMMMMM....
  2. Cute, but had a big head. Looked nice in his picture with his suit on. Haven't talked more with him. 
  3. One who is 25 and supposedly makes big money. He had an SD before, but said "

    sexually i got WHATEVER I wanted WHENEVER I wanted and she received allowances and shopping sprees and trips." I can maybe do the whatever (to an extent), but the whenever... hmmm PDA, no thanks. I only want to see someone maybe 2-3 per month, maybe more, so the whenever is puts me in a bit of a pickle too...


    UPDATE ON MR G:
    Got a text from him last night. He still hadn't called (was supposed to on Friday). He made it back to Austin but had to go back to Australia the next morning... FAIL BOAT... He said he had a wonderful time with me and that he couldnt wait to come back to see me... I made a comment about the NO CALL, in a very witty way, he had made another excuse. I said "It's ok, next time just surprise me with a call. That way there is no pressure if you don't". Was that wrong to say?

    I think I'm going to post another AD on CL... Update as it comes

    Have a sugar-filled day!



1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

Great feed! Visit cyber lord via Email (hackingloop6@ gmail . com)call or text  on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785   if you need to hire a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration,keeping tab on your kids and employees,upgrading your credit score,clearing of unwanted records and so on. Customer service and efficiency is top notch.